Tuesday 8 May 2012

100 things to do...

I recently saw a post like this and decided i wanted to do something similar. I'm going to list 100 things i want to do/achieve in the next lets say, 5 years? This is going to be a bit like a 'making dreams come true' post that is coming up - so keep a look out for that ;) here goes:

#1. reach 100 followers on my blog.
#2. reach 100 followers on twitter.
#3. write 100 posts on my blog.
#4. make a youtube channel.
#5. go on holiday in the year of 2012.
#6. get up one morning & actually make my bed AND have breakfast.
#7. do #6 for 7 days in a row.
#8. redecorate my bedroom.
#9. learn to drive.
#10. purchase another item from MAC.
#11. read all of the harry potter books.
#12. watch all of the harry potter films in one day 1 - 8.
#13. have one day without arguing with my mum or dad.
#14. attend a wedding.
#15. attend a christening.
#16. have a lazy sunday involving films, a hot bath, pjamas & a hot chocolate.
#17. attend a blogger meet up.
#18. paint my nails a different colour every day for a week.
#19. throw out the clothes i don't wear & won't let go of.
#20. change my blogger layout again.
#21. buy/recieve something from tiffanys.
#22. go to a car boot sale.
#23. buy an item of clothing from a charity shop.
#24. customise an item of clothing.
#25. buy an iphone.
#26. delete all of the unneccesary people from my facebook.
#27. do some gardening.
#28. set up an online jewelry store.
#29. get a qualification in hair & media make-up.
#30. move onto level 4 hair & media make-up.
#31. meet someone else famous or famous-ish.
#32. make a scrap/inspiration book.
#33. get a boyfriend.
#34. move out from home.
#35. save up £1000.
#36. win an award for blogging, like cosmo's blogging awards.
#37. recieve a product to review.
#38. reach 1000 followers.
#39. weight 9stone.
#40. bake a beautiful cake.
#41. go on the harry potter studio tour.
#42. visit harry potter world in orlando.
#43. have a great 21st birthday.
#44. get out of my overdraft.
#45. save up and buy an expensive perfume in full size.
#46. own 100 nail polishes.
#47. work on a film.
#48. buy extensions for my hair or grow hair to nearly down my back.
#49. get a new tattoo.
#50. become good friends with a fellow blogger.
#51. do a beauty swap with a blogger from another country.
#52. don't drink diet coke for a week.
#53. eat 5 vegetable/fruit in one day (i never do this)
#54. maintain a healthier lifestyle.
#55. do 20 situps a day for a week.
#56. do monthly favourites for a year.
#57. start reading a magazine or more every month.
#58. buy a high end foundation.
#59. get the urban decay naked/2 pallette.
#60. fill up a whole x15 MAC pallette.
#61. attend IMATS.
#62. see a west end show.
#63. stay in a beautiful hotel.
#64. go to a spa and have a relaxing day.
#65. get married.
#66. own and decorate my own house.
#67. work abroad.
#68. start a family.
#69. sort my sleeping pattern out for more than a week.
#70. go to an airport and get a random flight somewhere.
#71. make a layout for blogger for one of you lovely's to maybe buy or try.
#72. update my cv.
#73. go to the cinema once every week for a month.
#74. travel long distance on a train.
#75. go to newcastle, i love the accent.
#76. purchase something from the inglots store in westfields shopping center.
#77. cook a sunday roast from scratch.
#78. make my grandmas recipe of coconut tart, yummy!
#79. have a picnic.
#80. go to the seaside.
#81. go an entire week without fast food.
#82. do something for charity.
#83. visit disneyworld.
#84. go to new york.
#85. spend new year in london.
#86. have a photoshoot in underwear & feel comfortable about my body.
#87. buy a dslr camera.
#88. stop feeling so jealous all the time.
#89. think of the positives in life instead of the negatives.
#90. go camping.
#91. overcome my phobia of spiders (this will never get done).
#92. go on a day trip to a cute place.
#93. get the sims3.
#94. design my own clothes/jewelry.
#95. make louisa mary a well known name ;)
#96. try 10 new foods.
#97. drink water every day for a week.
#98. pay off my student loan.
#99. regret nothing.
#100. live life to the full.

9 comments:

  1. wonderful goals hope you achieve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a great post, I really enjoyed reading that! Keep up the good work babe and I'm sure you'll achieve all your goals! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for that it means a lot :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. These are brilliant! I have a list for the rest of my life but most of them include travelling so I'll have to win the lottery. Newcastle is a must it's amazing and I think I might do the Harry Potter marathon too! Haven't seen the first couple of films for ages.
    I'm sure you'll have them all ticked off soon and Louisa Mary will defiantly reach 1000 followers!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i wish i could win the lottery, only problem is, i dont even play it hahaa! & yep newcastle will be on the cards at some point, possibly for my 21st, but at some point for sure! & thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a good idea!! I think i might do one actually :) xxx

    ReplyDelete